Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Habakkuk 1:5

This book starts out with Habakkuk asking the Lord why there is so much destruction and hurt. He tells God what he sees, and this is what God answers:

"Look at the nations and watch- and be utterly amazed. For I am doing something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."

I think that this verse applies to now. We look up at God and ask why all the suffering and the hurt and hardship? Why? God wants to get our attention. He wants us to know that even in the hardship and pain, He is moving and working. God is constantly bringing people to Him. His timing is never wrong. There are no Ifs with God. He knows what's going to happen. So I choose to trust Him, cause I sure don't know what tomorrow holds, but He does.

I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty cool.

Kaye