Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Be Good, Be Kind, Be Gentle

These are the three things we are trying to teach my brother right now:
  1. Be Good- don't hit, scream, or pinch
  2. Be Kind- be nice to your sisters and everyone else
  3. Be Gentle- be sweet and don't throw stuff that shouldn't be thrown
I was thinking about this the other day and how I should also remember these three things. Only mine is like this:
  1. Be Good- do all my school, make bed, etc.
  2. Be Kind- think nicely about people 'cause God can hear every thought "take every thought captive"
  3. Be Gentle- when you really just want to throw your sibling in the trash bin, breathe and realize that God has a reason for everything. It could just be a test of patience.
And when I thought about it some more, I realized that I could improve on so many things, especially the reason behind why I do things. So I just keep reminding myself-
be good, be kind, be gentle
Kaye