Friday, November 6, 2009

Boy in a Wagon

This is my brother who I know has a purpose in this world bigger than I could ever think of or imagine. Just over the last few months I have seen God work in ways that I've never thought possible. As I ran up and down our sidewalk towing him, listening to him sing and talk about the airplanes and trucks, I was overwhelmed at God's goodness to bring this little guy, this little joy-filled kid, to my family. I think back to when I first met him, a timid little guy who wasn't sure of what was going on or who our family was. To now when he likes to sing and talk and talk and talk about everything that he thinks. i love him. Thank you, Lord that you blessed my family with him. Thank you for your plan. Thanks for letting us be his family. In Jesus' name, Amen Kaye Ann