Monday, December 20, 2010

Blessings

Only a few days now, and we will sing carols, praise to the one come down to us in the small form of a child.

And I wonder at the thought.

God’s plan- to send His Son? The Word? The Creator? The Redeemer? Not in a kingly robe, a chariot of fire. No, 2000 years ago, He came to seek and save what was lost by coming as a baby- the lowliest of lowly, in a manger in a little town of Bethlehem.

DSC09371

It baffles and I shake my head with the big thought of it all.

This God made man coming out of totally selfless love so that I may come and seek and speak with Him who created me, so that I might be saved from the sin that entangles and spend eternity with Him?

I wonder at it all.

And I thank the Lord daily for His saving love, grace, mercy on me, the worst of sinners.

blessings 5 days from Christmas…

#521-530

singing hymns with family

selling the house

laughter with friends at a coffee shop

like minded young ladies striving to serve the Lord in their years at home

talking and laughing and crying with Mom at 11:15 pm

the peace of knowing that I know that I know that I know that I’m His

crazy loads of prayers for Him to find us a house

the L family and their understanding and laughter and friendship… thank you…

driving around for a few hours, eating pizza, dreaming big with family

relying on His strength at all times, seasons

No comments: