- for the leaders of the Taliban: that there would be, somehow and someway, a Christian there to help them see the light and freedom offered by Christ
- for those who are oppressed and restricted from gathering legally for church or Bible study
- for the 88 unreached people groups, that they too would see the saving, redeeming light of Christ and put their faith in Him
- for the 1/100 of 1 percent of the population that are Christians, saved by grace. Pray for boldness and peace in times of trial, and growth spiritually. For their numbers to multiply daily, and more to be freed for bondage and brought to freedom in Christ.
- for those who are being held because of their faith in Afghanistan
Kaye Ann Silver