Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Wanderings

After a day of school and reading, I took a walk down to the corner with my dog.
Once we were there, I pulled out my dad's new camera and snapped a few photos:

He who dwells in the shadow of the Most High wiill rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2



At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:10-11

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever.
Isaiah 40:8

May you walk with the Lord this Wednesday.
K. A. Silver

No comments: