Monday, April 19, 2010

1000 Blessings...

a big day full of surprises yesterday winds down to today- a quiet day at home to do school and dance in the living room with my best friends (LM&R) to my favorite radio station, the Refuge. (Thanks Mom!!)
so today as spring comes into full view with a beautiful day, I remember blessings- #260-279 of 1000!



a fun cd cover by one of my favorite bands, Hawk Nelson, a christian group from Canada

spanish... such a fun language

re-reading books by Christopher Paolini

babysitting at church

Carter (one of the preschoolers from church who finds me and reminds me every time that his name's not Carter, it's Lightning McQueen!)

books by Chuck Black- the Kingdom Series. He tells the stories of the Bible in the form of a kingdom of Arrethtrae (earth terra backwards! pretty clever!) who finds salvation in the words of a King and his son, the Prince. "The King reigns... And His Son!"

my bff L and I talking through Psalms together

a printer that works

shoe shopping with my daddy

The Girlhood Home Companion magazine! what a great magazine for young ladies learning to live for the Lord!

 vinca vine flowers covering our garden as the first blossoms

World Vision signs in Linden Hills reminding me to keep it in perspective

our neighbors in the yellow house

Deanna coming over for dinner

cool pink lemonade

homemade sub sandwiches

phone calls from Grandpa Baker

Mr. G speaking at church yesterday

Mr. G's joy and excitement over being used by the Lord

peace

His promise:
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."     Joshua 1:9
May the Lord bless your day!
Kaye

No comments: