Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day~

To all mom's who read my blog...

"First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you (moms :) ), because your faith is proclaimed in all the world."
Romans 1:8

Happy Mother's Day to you all!


To my mom: thank you so much for all you do for me. School, food, driving me around, letting me drive :), and encouraging me. You are an awesome lady and I love you so much. The last year has been fun and hard and I am so glad that you were there to help me through some decisions and that you were always praying for me. I love you to the moon!
Happy Mothers Day!

To my grandmas: You both have taught me so much about gardens, and music, and sewing, and the list goes on and on! I love you both so much and thank the Lord for blessing me with two amazing grandmas who love me. I love you!
Happy Mothers Day!


Kaye


photos: the cross on our table surrounded in Marigolds, flowers in our garden

No comments: