Always we have something to be thankful for. Like Ann says, all He asks for is gratitude.
310. my exploded closet
311. chemistry books that confuse me
312. quilt blocks that shrunk
313. Mamo who had the solution to my shrinking quilt blocks.
314. daddy spending time trying to figure out chemistry for me
315. the organized room that resulted from my exploded closet
316. pizza crust and happy tummys
317. rechargeable batteries
318. prom pictures of my friends
319. hanging laundry
320. weeding the garden
321. dreaming of vegetables to come
323. TROUT LAKE CAMP this weekend!!
Have a blessed start to your week!