Monday, March 15, 2010

Blessings...

This week has started off well, with a wonderful sermon by Pastor Jon on sunday to a great day outside with my sisters.

So I will count my blessings...
217. funny pictures with my friends
218. warm weather to bike ride in
219. snow melting
220. small little green blades of grass peeping up through the mud
221. Mom's plants starting to show up
222. warm sunshine on a back porch
223. Bright Lights with Rachel
224. cleaning house and dancing with M
225. white hyacinthus smelling up the house!
226. mud
227. transplanting little daisie sprout
228. L and her enthusiasm in the garden
229.  sending in my Trout Lake application!!
230. M sleeping better!!
231. PERFECT PEACE (see bottom verse)
                                                 

I love you, Hannah and promise not to post this picture too many times! :) It makes me smile...
Have a blessed and Kingdom oriented week!
Kaye Ann Silver
                             
Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25-26

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts you.
Isaiah 26:3