Monday, December 29, 2008

And a Happy New Year

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I am at Mo and Po's Cabin this week until the last day of this year. It has been a blast and tomorrow is going to be even more fun. L and M and Dad and Mo went tubing down a huge hill today. I watched with Po and Mom while they went up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down some more. They were out there for maybe an hour and a half. Add a two mile hike this morning and my sisters are two tired girls. My poor dog is having a fun time too. She is a poor puppy because oh darn there are other dogs that she has to share the humans with. Kira is a tired dog too. My goodness she has played and played and played with Mags and Tess. (The other dogs) Soon we will be settling down for orderves (is that how you spell it?) and Prince Caspian. I was blessed this Christmas with so much as was my family. My mom received a new Sunbeam mixer from my other Grandma and can't wait to use it. The greatest gift I received was a beautiful recipe book from my parents. Have a Happy New Year!!!!! Kaye Ann PS- I am going to send a letter to one of my favorite authors and I am hoping to get a reply. We'll see how this works.

No comments: