Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Colossians 3:23


Sitting in the basement, I stared hard at the book in front of me.

Focus. I need to focus!

Algebra and geography loomed overhead like the bright leaves ready to fall.



So often I think to myself- Oh, I'm fine. I can do this later and get it done then... no worries.

and yet every time I think that, I know that it is a lie.

For once I forget to do something, it stays forgotten.

So this school year to fight off those thoughts of laziness with His words. 

'Cause after reading Proverbs, the last thing I want to be is lazy.

I memorized a verse that God continually reminds me of and that keeps showing up everywhere-

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though working for the Lord, not man."
Colossians 3:23

So I sit straight, thank the Lord for His word that continually convict and promise...

and I do geography.

thanking Him for His reminders this week...

#404-415

geography books

The constant reminding and patience of Christ

crunching leaves under feet

walking with my sisters



R's dedication!

the dedication dinosaur cake...

Betsy remembering the cake! :)

40! people come to celebrate what God has done for our family

our whole family standing behind us in the pews singing praises! What a blessing!


finding pictures of our trip to the north shore!

flowering kale in a vase on our table

chickadees finding their way to the basement window to wish me good morning



(kaye ann silver)

ps- would you all send prayers to Him who hears tomorrow at 8:30 am?
I am taking my driver's license exam...

Thank you, dear friends!

No comments: