Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blessings on a Fall Tuesday

Went out for a walk this afternoon to think and pray. Just me and my dog. At the last minute the camera tagged along too.



For up here, the colors now simply burst and scream of the Creator who made them all.



"And the Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye..."
Genesis 2:9


And as I walked and saw and snapped, I noticed that one tree that always turns early. Always bright and beautiful while the rest of the world is still covered with green.

This is the one you can see coming down the hill, right there sitting at the bottom- a beautiful display in the fall and a sledding hazard come the snows of winter.

I walk up to it, and walk slowly under its branches then attempt the impossible-

to breathe in the breathtaking.


"Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the Lord, for He comes..."
Psalm 96:12-13

Walking under that tree, seeing its color and how it sings of its creator with nothing but pure colors just makes me stand in awe of He who created it.

Blessings in the leafy season...

#393-403

the colors of fall

the tree

apple crisp turned apple caramel cement

Extreme Makeover Home Edition and the laughter it brings


the rooster

the green walls in my Mom's kitchen

reading The Heavenly Man (soon to be on my book list page... the amazing story of a man who endured everything for Christ)

my new daily thought reading- A Year with C.S. Lewis

(kaye ann silver)

No comments: