Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Untitled

Hello there and a happy Wednesday to you!
I am sitting here listening to the sounds of construction as our neighbors basically double the size of their house. The house will be absolutely gorgeous when it's finished. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I can tell that they want it done, and soon because lately they've been working from 7 am to 9 or even 10 in the evening. 
My sister Mary Joy just got her hair cut short. She looks a lot like the American Girl doll named Kit. I really like her with cute short hair. Lizzy May didn't want to get her hair cut. A few more inches and she'll be sitting on her hair! WOW!
Well, tonight I have a meeting that runs kind of late. That's alright though. I am excited any way.
This is kind of random, but when I was little, my grandparents bought me a Blue Spruce tree that is the same age as me. I was a worried about it last year because we were hit with a really nasty hail storm and the tree didn't look so good. The top was broken off of it. I was worried it wouldn't make it. But I was happily wrong. My tree looks great. The only sign of damage is the somewhat V shaped top that grew in place of the one that was broken off. I will tie them together and the tree should grow just fine.
Farewell!
Kaye Ann