Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Cool Idea

Hello again. I thought of something to write about, so I will. I am going to write letters to a few authors that I really enjoy and see how many responses I get back. Wouldn't it be cool to have a notebook full of letters sent to you by authors? I think so. (That's another thing- I LOVE NOTEBOOKS!! Staples is really not good for me because I could walk in and drop a lot of money on notebooks and pens and all sorts of office stuff.) I will start by trying to get addresses for all the authors and then see where it goes from there. Here are some authors I will be writing to: Jeannette Ingold Joan Bauer Lauraine Snelling Bryan Davis Patricia Reilly Giff I have already written to Christopher Paolini. If you want to see that post, go to the list and you'll find it under They Really Do Respond. God bless and have a great day! Kaye Ann