Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hey there...

Well, I must say that I am very grateful that today is cooler. I don't know about the rest of you, but I LOVE cool days, with sun and some clouds. (Okay, so today there are more than Some clouds.) ;)
Today I will be going to visit my grandparents, having lunch and swimming in the pool across the street. Mary Joy is really excited to swim. I think that my cousins will be there too, but I'm not sure.
One of my favorite songs is Hosanna by Christy Nockels. I'm listening to it right now! Look it up!
My sad sack of a dog is mopey right now because no one will play with her. Love That Dog!
I get to go to camp in a few weeks!!!! I am super excited to get up there. Lizzy went over the Fourth of July while I was in Philly. I can't wait!
I don't have anything else to talk about, so see ya!
Kaye