Saturday, June 6, 2009

Untitled

Hello to one and all... I am really excited to be done with school for the year. My friend was commenting that we could meet if she ever finished her school! Well, we both did, so that was really cool. Another year is over! Next week is our church's VBS and I am really looking forward to it. I've been asked to sing in the band, so that will be a lot of fun to see all the kids singing along. My sister L is counting down to when she gets to go to camp. I am really excited too. It should be totally amazing to see God work in the kids we will be with. I can hardly wait to see how He's going to use me that week. One song that I really like is Hero by Jars of Clay. Look it up on iTunes or YouTube to hear it. It is really cool and makes you want to praise God that He is the only one who can save us from ourselves and our fears. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son the whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God didn't send His Son into the world, but to save the world." John 3:16-17. I pray that your summer will be as exciting as mine is! Kaye Ann Silver "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11