Friday, May 18, 2012

Faith

Faith loves horses. LOVES horses. So for her 6th grade graduation, she wanted her pictures taken out at the barn where she takes riding lessons. I was thrilled that they asked me to take them!

So me, Faith, and her amazingly cool mom Julianna took a drive out to the country for the evening. And, let me tell you, it was so worth it! The drive was gorgeous, but seeing the barns and horses was even better.

The two horses I was honored to have met were Champ (pictured first) and Classy.

The barn was beautiful, and the white picket fences nearly made me jump for joy. Perfect for photos! It was an overcast day that made for some great lighting, and Faith’s beaming, stunning smile and perfect touch with the horses made my job so so easy.

Thank you, Faith and Julianna for a beautifully fun evening!

IMG_2089

 

IMG_2090

IMG_2094

IMG_2119

IMG_2179

IMG_2188

IMG_2224

IMG_2245

IMG_2262

May you be blessed today, dear friends!

jk

No comments: