Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blessings... in the summer?

90 degrees.
That’s what they are predicting for today.

And all I can say after a long MN winter is YES!

Counting blessings with Ann as the sun climbs higher…

(no pictures today, just a bunch of links in the list to check out...)

#367-408

classes over
planning a senior year
1st week at new job
 building my library
C.S. Lewis quotes- "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else".
trucks talking on my desk
a clean floor
willow tree angles
R in that sideways Twins hat
"from this one place..."
Colossians 2: 6-7
that He's in charge

watching L and M skip rocks across the pond with their slingshots
new slingshots
bald eagle soaring over house
piano back in the living room
R and Kira, or Henry and Mudge
ice cream cones on the front lawn
scrapbook supplies
the lady at my new job who talked to me about going to the symphony
the "Basket Test" :)

her smile
her dress and at-ti-tude
claritin for these allergies of mine
warm oatmeal cookies
:) on emails from friends
patient friends teaching me
invites to grad parties on the fridge

learning new things at the new job
knowing God wants me there
frogs
L looking at the stars with me
running inside from watching stars after hearing a coyote...
water in glasses always on the counter
FAITH

Kelsey's patience with my questions and willingness to answer them all... thank you!
deep breaths
Keens
muddy feet
my smiley dog- the Tick Taxi
talking to R while new bandaids are going on... and the trust that has grown between him and our family
Bob and Gob- R's owls


Blessings to you this wednesday!
Kaye

No comments: