Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a quote, a birthday, a new house

A week ago on Friday I turned 17.

DSC01123

We had been in our new house one week to the day.

I thought about all that God had taught me over the last year.

All that he is still trying to teach me.

DSC01151

My friend Betsy sent me a card in the mail, wishing me another great year.

Inside, she enclosed a bookmark.

I was amazed. How did she know that this was what I had been learning, trying to capture for the last year?

DSC01157

Learning that every little detail is a gift from God.

“Every hour of the day

and night

is

an unspeakable,

perfect

miracle.”

A miracle.

So I take my time, clicking way too many pictures, and just looking for daily miracles.

As He says,

“Seek and you will find…”

I found.

(And after trying for a long time, I finally got it… caught that smile on camera)

DSC01042

DSC01043

DSC00995

DSC01066

DSC01122

DSC00775

Joyful blessings abound…

and grace is enough.

 

a one year older

Kaye

No comments: