Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Musings...

my tree in the yard, coated in morning frost
Warm flowers on the table, reminding me that spring is coming I start to think about the coming years, pseo, laptops, trout lake, early college expos and lost plan tests, I lose focus and start to worry and doubt. But the Lord is so good and constantly brings me back and says, "Hey, I'm right here with you. I've got it all figured out. No need to worry." Just like the flowers on the table remind me that spring is coming, the Lord and His word reminds me that it'll all work out for good and reminds me of how blessed I am. How good my life is and how good the Lord is through it all, and I am amazed yet again. God has given me two huge blessings: 1) three siblings that keep me excited about the little things in life 2) strong christian parents who direct me to the Lord Have a blessed Valentine's day! Kaye Clap your hands, all you nations. Shout to God with cries of joy! How awesome is the Lord most high; Great King over all the earth! Psalm 42:1-2