Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Daytona 500

This is for all those out there who enjoy the sport as much as my family and I do... We have been watching NASCAR races now for five years, and I am still as excited by the "boogity boogity boogity, let's go racing boys" as I ever have been. This afternoon, we ordered our heart shaped pizzas and dusted off our hats, and sat down to watch. Even my little brother likes to watch the race. Kasey Kahne is still my driver and we all have our hats and jerseys for race day. It is a lot of fun, however I am about done with the road construction that continues to happen at this moment, which is why I am up here blogging. So for all you race fans, Enjoy the Daytona and may the best driver win! (hopefully Kasey) Happy Racing and Valentine's Day! Kaye Ann Silver