Saturday, March 31, 2012

so I bought a new one

I couldn’t find that camera chord.

The important one that allows one to upload photos to ones computer.

So, while trying very hard to find it and find old pictures to blog about, I just decided to throw up the white flag and buy another one.

$5 later, I am one happy camper.

IMG_0136

IMG_0413

IMG_0510

IMG_0189

IMG_0651

IMG_0807

IMG_0858

IMG_0893

IMG_0320

IMG_1001

I have so much to tell you all that I can hardly wait to get started.

As I browsed over these pictures on my computer, all I could think of was how much time had passed since I had stopped writing, and how good God has been over the last few weeks, and how I have SO much that I want to tell you all of how good He is.

So dear friends, get ready, because your inboxes will soon be full of new posts. :)

Thanks for waiting this out with me!

No comments: