Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kira's Birthday

Okay...
I am a total dog lover. Those of you who know me know this to be true. After being away from my dog for a while, I'll "pet anything that's fuzzy... even a tree with soft leaves!" as Mamo said once after being away from her two gorgeous goldens for a week. She is a fellow dog lover.
I know that the bottom two pictures aren't recent, but she sure is cute.
This being said, I just thought that you all should know that it is our family's dog's 5th birthday tomorrow. My sister L's birthday is on the 13th and my sister J's birthday is April 29th. My goodness! Birthdays Galore!
I can hardly believe it, though. It seems like two days ago my mom walked in late carrying her and we all just loved her from that moment on.
I love my dog.
Kaye Ann Silver