Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These are my alll-time favorite pictures of some of the area around my grandparents' cabin. The farmhouse is on their eighty acres. The lake ones are just off the dock and boathouse.
Well, here are a few more of my pictures that I took at my grandparent's cabin. I love the lake in the summer! There is so much vibrant color and all different shades of green that it makes my head spin sometimes at the incredibility of God's amazing creation!
All of these pictures are on my favorite list of pictures that I have taken. I love the flag one because of the lake. It is so blue! I can hardly stand it! With the flag rippling in the wind, it is just about perfect.
The NO TRESPASSING sign one is on one of our favorite places to swim up on the lake. There is a sandbar protruding off of a private island. The sign isn't on the sandbar, so we think that it is just fine for us to park there and swim.
I love the lake!!
God Bless!
Kaye Ann
"Rejoice in the Lord always! Again, I say, Rejoice!"
Philippians 4:4

No comments: